The crazy adventure of our lives and what I am currently obsessed with.







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New View on Birthdays

March 6, 2010
Seeing how this is my first birthday being pregnant, it really got me thinking about what my mom went through so that I could have a birthday. I have decided that birthdays should actually be days you celebrate your mom and the labor she had to go through. I did nothing on this day 28 years ago to deserve a special day for me. In fact, I caused pain, a lot of child birthing pain. When you actually go through labor of your own, that is when you deserve a day to remember what you went through, not when you were the one caused the screaming. On that note, I was very nauseous today, it was either the baby or thinking about giving birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment