The crazy adventure of our lives and what I am currently obsessed with.







Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hair We Go Again

I know yesterdays post was about crazy hair, but since Mick does have crazy hair, this one captures some too. His hair is just long enough to show the slight wave that it has. So the morning after his bath is usually when it is at its highest. Although, someone did ask me if he had had his first hair cut because it looked professionally done. Ummmm, no. That obviously must have been on a good hair day.

But first I had to show you a picture of him reaching for the Bible, I just love it.


He is starting this new thing of giving us his fake smile when we are taking pictures. Way too obvious Mick.



1 comment:

  1. That's what I like to see. Reaching for Jesus. I can see it now. A pastor or missionary for sure.

    ReplyDelete