The crazy adventure of our lives and what I am currently obsessed with.







Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby Mick Is Here!

October 4, 2010
Well he came 18 days early! Mick is here and we could not be happier. I tried really hard to get pictures up earlier, ok, maybe I did not try hard but I wanted to. So on his one week birthday I finally am able to find some spare time between feedings. We love him, he is perfect and all the cliches are true....
He is the cutest baby in the world.
We talk about his poop all the time.
We can not image our lives without him.
Our lives really have been filled with feeding, pooping and sleeping for the last week.
Everything he does is the cutest thing ever.
The labor was all worth it.
So here are just A COUPLE of the pictures we have taken. Honestly, there are a ton more and these are just the beginning but I wanted to get something up so you all could see what he looks like.



Kevin and Mick at the hospital.






Baby Mick and Mommy (well, my hands)


Home sleeping.

Oh my gosh, I mean how can you not just melt when you see this little face. Mick hanging out with Daddy.


Tried giving him a little bit of tummy time but of course he fell asleep. Typical Mick!
I obviously will try to get more pictures up but those were just a few of our favorites. I love being a mom even though it has only been a week. I think Kevin is the most wonderful dad. We love this baby so much and are thankful beyond believe that God would allow us to be his parents.

7 comments:

  1. He's sooo cute! I've been waiting to see pics and he is adorable. Congrats you guys- have fun with your little man.
    -Janay

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! He looks perfect in every way. We are so excited for you. Enjoy every moment, it goes way too fast. Love you guys.
    Kevin, Chrissy, and Cody

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so adorable. I'm so happy for you that he came early and that everything went well. (it did, right?)

    That phase where he'll sleep on your chest goes by way too fast... do it all the time. Put him in your bed, hold him while you're watching TV, before you know it, he doesn't fit and you have to cradle hold him. *sniff* Everyone says it... It goes by SO FAST! Take pictures and video to remember those first days!

    btw... I almost got a kindle for middle of the night nursing. Takes forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. He is absolutely beautiful. So happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for pictures! He is absolutely adorable and perfect! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made lemon blossoms today and thought of you! Miss this little guy. Hoping we can see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber, he is perfect! So cute, so lovable. I am so very happy for you and Kevin.

    ReplyDelete