The crazy adventure of our lives and what I am currently obsessed with.







Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm Pregnant and I Know It

When I first saw the title of this video I was drawn to it because of my fasination with the show I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. If you are pregnant or have ever been pregnant, if you have ever peed after sneezing or eaten cookies and ice cream for all three meals, please take 3 minutes to watch this video.

1 comment:

  1. I just texted you but I cannot NOT put a comment here. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! This is incredible. And I'd repost it everywhere except that everyoneee would think I was prego. HILARIOUS. Please, please make your own version. If not, then WE are going to when we're both/all (you, Ape, and me) prego. Brilliant idea. Perhaps when I am I will enter it into our Night at the Oscars night. Ha. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME DAY.

    ReplyDelete