Mick is a pretty healthy eater, meaning he does not eat a lot of sugar. I think he has tried maybe 3 cookies at his ripe old age of 14 months. Yesterday I made some cookies and could not help but notice him eyeing them. He kept pointing with his wrist (thats his thing) so I promised him one after dinner (not that he understood what that meant). So after he was done I let him take a small bite of the cookie. Before he even finished closing his mouth he has grabbed the cookie out of my hand and took a huge bite, then continued to try and stuff as much as he could in his mouth before I could stop him. Good news, he likes my cookies, bad news, I am that mom. It reminded me of this little video I was introduced to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



shut up! I used this same kid history video in THIS post about Evelyn and peas. "i feel like I don't want this candy anymore because I can't bite it... not really, I can still bite it..."
ReplyDeletehttp://jkoakden.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-11-17T08:05:00-08:00&max-results=10
Haha, isnt it so great. I love the mom! Oh man, that is some good stuff. I think it is worth a rewatch right now.
ReplyDelete